PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER VIA E-MAIL TO NMACKENZIE@TMCC.ORG. NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The Maple Counseling Center
Organizational Background: The Maple Counseling Center (TMCC) is a nonprofit organization that provides affordable mental health services for those in need throughout the greater Los Angeles community. Beginning as a â€˜grass rootsâ€™ organization in 1972, TMCC now serves over 3,000 people of all ages at the agencyâ€™s headquarters facility, in school based programs, and through community partnerships. TMCC is known in the clinical community as a highly regarded training center for graduate students working toward licensure in the field of mental health. At TMCC, no one is turned away due to inability to pay.
Where are we Going?: At the present time, we are looking to take our organization to the next level. We want to evolve to meet new and emerging community needs while being mindful of the impact of the Affordable Care Act and other considerations. We have recently completed an organizational strategic plan, and anticipate the development of new internal programs along with expanding external collaborative partnerships.
Who we are Looking For: Â A licensed psychologist (PhD or PsyD) with a minimum of 5 years post licensure experience who has a strong clinical foundation and administrative skills.
This individual will have a range of clinical and programmatic responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Serve as a clinical resource for staff and interns; strength in insight oriented treatment preferred.
- Supervise a highly experienced clinical staff and oversee all client related documentation.
- Oversee intern training program; both masters and doctoral programs (including intern selection annually); intern supervision.
- Ongoing programmatic oversight, including the following: monitoring of client flow, oversight and interpretation of outcomes measurements, implementing new tools to evaluate program effectiveness, making necessary changes as necessary.
- Exploration and development of new programs and partnerships with other local organizations for off-site provision of services.
- Preparation of programmatic reports, including program sections for grants and funding sources as required.
- Oversight of the Centerâ€™s response to all local emergencies; working in collaboration with first responders and municipalities as warranted.
- Responsibility to ensure compliance with all licensing entities.
This is a full time, 40 hours per week (M-F), exempt position.
Salary Range: $85,000-$100,000 annually, depending upon experience.
The Maple Counseling Center (TMCC)
9107 Wilshire Blvd., LL
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310-271-9999 x224Â Fax 310-247-4910