Please submit a cover letter and resume to our job board. Process takes less than five minutes!!
Direct Link: https://www5.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/HathawaySycamores/PublicJobs/canviewjobs.cfm
Department of Mental Health and accredited through The Joint Commission
The role of the Clinician Intervener is to provide clinical services to youth/young adults and families through assessment, planning, and implementation of mental health services based on the needs of the youth/young adult and family and the guiding principles of the agency’s philosophy of strength based, family focused, needs driven and culturally competent.
An ideal candidate will be one who:
- •Engages well with an ethnically and culturally diverse population of children of different ages and their caregivers. •Very well-organized, detail oriented and skilled with time/task management able to adapt to frequent changes, particularly with documentation requirements and practice models. •Family focused, strength-based approach to treatment. •Collaborative and able to work within a treatment team, including family members, professionals, paraprofessionals and community supports. •Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and web-based Electronic Health Record Systems or similar database systems. •Fluent in Spanish is highly desired. •Experience completing DMH documentation is highly preferred but not required. •Experience working with Children a plus! •Must have a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of clients and program.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- •Masters or Doctoral degree from an accredited or state approved program that meets criteria for licensing as a clinical social worker, marriage and family therapist or clinical psychologist. •Must be waiver-able or registered with the appropriate licensing board to provide psychotherapy. •No experience required, just preferred. •Must have skills necessary to engage and work with others from diverse backgrounds. •Maintain a non-judgmental attitude toward families. •Maintain required licenses and certifications to perform role. •Bilingual in Spanish required.
Hathaway-Sycamores offers Great Benefits and Perks:Medical, Dental, Vision
- •401K with 4% match at 1 year employment
- •(9) Company paid holidays
- •Generous paid time off accrual
- •Travel reimbursement at IRS rate
- •Cell phone stipend
- •EBP Training opportunities offered (i.e. Seeking Safety, MAP/MATCH, Triple P, DTQI)
- •Individual and Group supervision hours provided towards licensure!
- •Room for Growth!
- •Additional $2,500 bilingual differential for Spanish fluency!
- •Clinical sign on bonus