Wish you could divorce your boss?
Or split with co-workers?
If things go badly at work, we can find ourselves stressed, depressed, worried, unable to sleep well, drinking or overeating to just cope. We often end up feeling stuck, paralyzed, not able to see a way out. So we stay and endure, believing that nobody else can understand what we are going through.
Family is often unable to help. Soon then we begin to hide from them, watching too much T.V., becoming irritable.
At Psychological Center for Treatment and Evaluation, we help clients overcome work and career challenges. We are offering a four-week intensive support group, held Saturday mornings:
18345 Ventura Bl. #300, Tarzana. Ca. 91356, between Reseda Blvd. and Lindley.
- There is free parking in the lot behind the building.
- Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Dates:10/25/14, 11/8/14, 11/22/14 and 12/6/14.
- Cost: $15.00 per session. Reservation requested as space is limited.
- Contact information: Estrid @ (818) 929-7501 or DanishGamonal@gmail.com.