Job Openings at Clearview
Looking for a job in the mental health industry? Clearview Treatment Programs in Los Angeles is expanding, and looking for several qualified people to join our team as:
• Community Counselors
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to Executive Director Michael Roy at email@example.com . No phone calls, please.
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking a full-time staff therapist.
• Licensed LCSW preferred. Will also accept MFT and psychologist. Interns with DBT training and experience may apply.
• Training in DBT and other evidence-based treatments preferred.
• Experience with dual diagnosis and mental health population.
• Experience in a residential, hospital, or outpatient setting is preferred.
• Candidate must also possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Perform psychosocial assessments and create preliminary treatment plan for assigned clients.
• Conduct discharge planning for assigned clients, and update discharge plan weekly.
• Facilitate comprehensive evaluation and diagnostic summary for assigned clients.
• Participate in multi-disciplinary treatment planning and updates for assigned clients (ensures inclusion of all treatment modalities/disciplines).
• Individual sessions for all assigned clients (at least weekly).
• Group counseling, education, and meetings, as assigned.
• Family/conjoint therapy, as assigned.
• Participate in utilization review activities for insurance purposes.
• Coordination of all treatment services needed for assigned client caseload.
• Maintain regular contact with families, outside clinicians, and referring parties.
• Participate in in-service training and individual/group supervision meetings.
• Ensure client records for assigned caseload are comprehensive and complete.
• Back to top
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking part- and full-time Community Counselors for our residential dual diagnosis and Borderline Personality Disorder programs.
The successful candidate should have some experience in a residential drug and alcohol and/or psychiatric hospital setting as a technician, or in an administrative or counseling role. Candidate must also possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities: Community Counselors are responsible for monitoring and supervising psychiatric clients in their daily program.
About Clearview Treatment Programs
A respected leader in the fields of mental health and addiction treatment, Clearview operates multiple treatment facilities in the Los Angeles and Southern California beach communities.
Clearview offers a complete continuum of care in the following programs:
• Residential Center for Borderline Personality and Emotional Disorders: Intensive residential treatment for Borderline Personality Disorder and emotional disorders
• Residential Center for Addictions and Mental Health Disorders: Residential and extended care treatment for co-occurring disorders
• Outpatient Treatment Center: Day treatment (PHP), intensive outpatient program (IOP), and outpatient treatment programs for dual diagnosis and/or mental health disorders
• DBT Center: PHP, IOP, and outpatient treatment programs for Borderline Personality Disorder, addictions, and other mental health disorders
For more about Clearview, visit www.clearviewtreatment.com .
Clearview Treatment Programs | 911 Coeur D’Alene Ave. | Venice | CA | 90291